Thursday, May 8, 2008
Aunt Betty
My Aunt Betty died. they think it may have been a heart attack. She has battled a lot of health problems during her life. She was diabetic and had a lot of problems controling her sugar. As a result of an injury on her foot, gangerine set in and she lost part of her leg. She also went blind. Through all of her problems she kept a good spirit and continued to praise God. I am thankful that I was able to see her last November while we were on deputation and look forward to seeing her in heaven someday. Please pray for my uncle and cousins as they deal with this loss. My cousin Crystal will especially need prayer. she has down syndrome and I'm concerned about how she will deal with losing her mother. Thank you for your prayers at this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment