Tuesday, April 14, 2009
God answers even the small prayers
I am so glad I serve a God that cares about even the "small" things. Last night I started doing up some of the laundry. I got four loads done and hung on the line. Off and on we could smell the smoke from the dump. When the wind shifts it is awful and can make it hard to breathe, everything smells like smoke, etc. I really didn't want to rewash all of those clothes. Doing laundry here is a chore, I don't mind doing laundry for the most part, but it is very hard to do here. And so I was not looking forward to having to rewash all those clothes. Another option was to take everything off of the line and hang it up in the house. I almost started to do that, but tim said to just wait a bit and see if the smell would go away. I really started praying that God would take the smoke smell away, change the wind direction or something. And HE DID!! We did not smell smoke any more last night or so far today (i'm still doing up the rest of the laundry). So I praise God for answering my prayer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
The first time I've been on your blog for ages. So good to catch up on all that God has done in your life. He doeth all things well. He knows the end from the beginning and is ready and willing to hear and answer our prayers. That is the awesome God we serve.
You are all in our prayer. Love ya'
Post a Comment