Alexis will turn 7 on September 23rd. I really wanted her to be born on my brothers birthday, but she didn't want that to happen I guess.
We were very excited to finally get a little girl after having three boys. The boys were excited to be getting a little sister.
I never thought I would end up having a daughter after three boys and the life threatening ordeal after having Tanner. We gave up on having any more kids, but God had other plans and gave us a beautiful daughter. She has been such a blessing to our family and I am so thankful to God for her.
Happy 7th birthday Alexis.
We hope to have cake, etc. on her birthday. Then I will try to post some pictures when I get back to the library again.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment