Sixteen years ago I was in the hospital for the second day waiting for our first baby to be born. It was a long drawn out process. Tyler did not want to come into this world. Tim was on the Army base in Georgia doing some of his training. (I was in Georgia also) and I was alone in the hospital with no other family around. I was very scared and lonely. Tim finally walked in the room and Tyler was born just a few minutes later. I was so happy to have Tim there once again. Tyler was blue and not breathing. Thank the Lord the doctors knew what to do and Tyler is alive and well today and enjoying his 16th birthday. He is turning into a wonderful young man. I am ever so thankful to God for blessing us with Tyler.
Tyler wanted a surprise birthday party. So I knew the only way to do this was to have a party before his actual birthday today. On Friday night Tim took Tyler to town and then his friends started showing up. Once most of everyone was there Tim brought Tyler home where everyone was hiding. Tyler had no idea everyone was there and once they started singing Happy Birthday to him he had a shocked look on his face and he said he thought he was going to have a heart attack because they scared him. It was funny. Ha! Ha! Tyler I got you!!
Here are Brianna and Grace

Joyana and Summer

Tyler after seeing everyone in our den.

Tyler and his cake.

Our friend, Mandy made the cake for Tyler. She does a wonderful job. Thanks Mandy. The reason we went with an Air Force theme is because Tyler is thinking of joining the Air Force once he graduates.
No comments:
Post a Comment